China is the second-largest country in the world. MBBS in China is really a great opportunity for the students aiming in the medical field. It is the leading country in terms of medical education.
MBBS in China makes the students eligible to clear the screening tests like USMLE, PLAB, MCI, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, etc., There are top-notch universities in China that provide excellent medical education. No donations are required for the admission and so the entrance test. The students are provided with a globally accepted graduation degree.
They are eligible to work all over the world. The teaching faculties approach the students with the optimum ratio which helps the students gain their medical knowledge at an improved level.
MBBS in China offers good clinical exposure to the students so that they are trained in hospitals to reach patients with care and treat them accordingly.
English as the medium of instruction helps the students in the easy acquirement of their specific medical field. So, MBBS in China is an ideal destination for medical aspirants.
MBBS program in China is for 6 years. The first 5 years are focused on the academic studies of medicine and science and in the final year, the students are given internships to work and take training in the clinics for the improved skills in medicine.
FIELDS OF MEDICINE
Medicine is multidisciplinary and covers a wide range of fields. Students must know all the fields but will be allowed to later specialize in one particular field. The following is an inexhaustive list of examples:
||Total care of the patient before, during, and after surgery. This involves the patient’s pain management, resuscitation, and intensive care.
||Deals with disorders and abnormalities of the heart and circulatory system.
||Cares for patients with illnesses or injuries that required immediate medical attention to prevent death or permanent disabilities.
||Deals with disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
|Obstetrics & Gynecology
||Cares for the health of the female reproductive organs and the management of pregnancy.
||Correction of impairments of the skeletal system which includes the spinal structures, muscles, and ligaments.
||The causes and effects of diseases including laboratory examination, diagnosis, and forensic.
||The medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.
||Deals with the disorders of the mind, emotion, and behavior.
||The use of instrumental techniques to investigate and treat diseases and injuries, and repair bodily functions from damage.
Tuition Fee of MBBS in China
The fee structure of the medical universities in China ranges from $3000 USD/year and the cost of living ranges from $150 USD/Month. The cost seems to be less than in other countries.
Most of the medical universities in Egypt are accredited and recognized by the following organizations:
World Health Organization(WHO)
Medical Council of India(MCI)
|1st Year Subjects
||2nd Year Subjects
||3rd Year Subjects
||4th Year Subjects
||5th Year Subjects
|Basic Mechanisms Of Diseases
||Epidemiology And Biostatistics
|Genetics, Immunology And Molecular Medicine
||Gastro-Intestinal System And Nutrition
||Obstetrics & Gynaecology Posting
||Primary Care Posting
||Obstetrics And Gynaecology Posting
||Primary Care Medicine Posting
||Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Critical And Palliative Care Medicine
||Endocrine And Metabolism
||Community Health Posting
||Ophthalmolgy, And Otorhinolaryngology
What are the entry requirements for MBBS in China?
International Baccalaureate (IB): 30 points with a minimum of 2 Science subjects/ Mathematics at Higher Level (HL) & 1 Science subject at Standard Level (SL) & minimum score of 4 each in Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics
Indian Pre-University: Average of 70% in any 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & & Physics/Mathematics)
STPM/A-Levels: Grades BBB, ABC or AAC in 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics)
English Proficiency (Minimum): Band 4 in MUET (Local Candidates)/Band 6 in IELTS/550 in TOEFL (International Candidates)
Application Process and Document Required for China
The following documents are to be carried before taking admission to China Medical Colleges.
- Passport (Minimum 12 month validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs
- The official invitation letter from the Medical University of China.
- All the documents with authorization from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- All the Documents with legalization from the China Embassy.
- Visa and Application fees
- The bank receipt of the 1st year Tuition fee of the University.
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in China is very simple, basic, and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection. Please do follow the steps given below:
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the correct details.
- An offer letter will be given and preserve it for future use.
- Pay the expense for the enrolment at University/College.
- Apply for the visa, after the payment is done to your required medical college in China.
- Get a Visa for studying MBBS in China.
- Finally, book a flight to China and the process gets over.
Benefits of Study Abroad MBBS in China?
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Affordable Tuition Fee
- Low cost of Living
- No Entrance Exam
- Indian Food Available
- Scholarship provided on Merit basis
- Advance Academic Curriculum
- Students are highly Safe and Secure
- Global Job Opportunities
- Guidance for MCI Screening Test
- Internship in student’s home country or abroad
- Admission in the Top Ranked Universities
What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China
- No entrance test required for MBBS program.
- Easy admission process.
- Affordable cost for the entire medical program.
- The students acquire International exposure.
- The medical colleges are built with well-equipped technologies.
- Chinese medical Universities offer scholarships for students.
- There are separate hostel facilities available for the students.
- Safe country with a strong economy for Indian students.