MBBS in Egypt offers medical graduation accepted all over the world. Egypt is known for its high-quality education which attracts medical aspirants from all the countries. MBBS in Egypt provides the medical degree course at affordable Fees For Indian Students.
It helps to achieve their dream into reality. Medical education in Egypt gives rise to numerous doctors with extraordinary medical skills. So, MBBS Abroad in Egypt is the best destination for all the students to explore new things with a lifetime experience.
This feature of Egypt Medical Universities fascinates more students for MBBS Abroad in Egypt. MBBS in Egypt offers a safe environment for both male and female students. Students from over the world like Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Dubai, Africa, Nigeria, UK, India are advancing towards a socially and verifiably broadened country, Egypt.
This satisfies and encourages students who aim to become a doctor. The admission process in the medical colleges of Egypt is very easy and the entrance test is not required. There are excellent and experienced faculty members who work in the medical colleges of Egypt.
Their curriculum is based on the MCQ pattern for the entire medical program. The weather condition is similar to that of India.
English is used as the medium of instruction. They do teach in other languages like French, German, and Arabic. Students are trained in clinics so that they get good clinical exposure.
They get job opportunities very easily with a worldwide recognized degree. So, MBBS in Egypt gives rise to renowned doctors across the globe.
MBBS in Egypt Duration 2020
The MBBS in Egypt Duration is 7 Years including 2 Years of practical internship in hospitals if you want to practice as a doctor in Egypt. The MBBS in Egypt duration will be 6 years (5 + 1 Year Internship) if you want to practice as a doctor in India. In a statement generated by the Egyptian Government, the batch starting from 2018-2019 will have to undergo 2 years of practical training after 5 years of study medical degree in Egypt. As per the regulation issued by the Government of Egypt the student has to complete 5 years of undergraduate study of medicine and 2 years of practical training after which the students must qualify for an examination that will determine their potential as professional doctors. Although Indian students can complete their 1st-year internship in India as well.
Quick Details for MBBS Abroad in Egypt
Duration:- 6 Years (5 + 1 Year Internship) to practice as a doctor in India.
The number of Medical Universities approved by MCI (as of 2020):- 10
International Students Acceptance:– Yes
Average Tuition Fees:- MBBS in Egypt for Indian Students Fee Structure 2020 Approx Rs. 5,25,000/Year ($ 7000 Per Year)
Average Accommodation Fees:- Rs. 135,000/Year ($ 1800 per year)
The medium of Instruction:- English
Top 3 Medical University:- (1). Cairo Medical University (World Rank 452) (2). Ain Shams University (World Rank 715) (3). Alexandria University (World Rank 903)
MBBS in Egypt Fees Structure 2020
The medical course program in Egypt is offered at a low cost when compared to other countries. The Total Tuition fee for MBBS in Egypt for all 5 years is INR 27 Lakh for all MCI Approved medical universities of Egypt. The Hostel/Mess can cost up to Rs. 42,000 to 56,000 (600 USD to 800 USD) Per Year. The cost of the complete course OF 5 years including accommodation and food is Rs. 32,00,000. Egypt is a good alternate for China when it comes to doing MBBS Program.
|University Name||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Country Rank||World Rank|
|Ain Shams University, Egypt||6000 USD||600 USD||6||2835|
|Alexandria University, Egypt||8000 USD||650 USD||5||2364|
|Cairo University, Egypt||6000 USD||750 USD||1||925|
|Helwan University, Egypt||6000 USD||700 USD||16||4965|
|Kafrelsheikh University, Egypt||6000 USD||750 USD||28||6341|
|Mansoura University, Egypt||6000 USD||600 USD||4||1561|
|Menoufia University, Egypt||6000 USD||600 USD||30||6894|
|Suez University, Egypt||NA||NA||48||10395|
|Tanta University, Egypt||6000 USD||700 USD||15||4733|
Top Universities we represent for Study MBBS in Egypt
- Ain Shams University
- Alexandria University
- Cairo University
- Helwan University
- Kafrelsheikh University
- Mansoura University
- Menoufia University
- Suez University
- Tanta University
- Zagazig University
MBBS in Egypt offered with a duration of 7 years. The course of 5 years is offered for the basic medical education and the final 2 years are given for the clinical training in hospitals. This makes the students acquire good clinical exposure along with their medical skills.
Why Study MBBS Abroad in Egypt?
- The MBBS degree from Egypt Medical Universities is accepted across the world.
- Affordable fee structure For Indian and International Students.
- The medical universities of Egypt are ranked amongst the top 500 universities in the globe.
- In more than 21 countries, clinical rotation is available like India, the UK, the USA, Canada, Germany, etc.
- Good career in Saudi Arabia, Dubai after completing the MBBS course.
- A work permit allows the student to maintain study and work balance for balancing life.
- Smooth Egypt Study VISA application and processing.
- Safe environment for Indian students.
FIELDS OF MEDICINE
Medicine is multidisciplinary and covers a wide range of fields. Students must know all the fields but will be allowed to later specialize in one particular field. The following is an inexhaustive list of examples:
|Anesthesiology||Total care of the patient before, during, and after surgery. This involves the patient’s pain management, resuscitation, and intensive care.|
|Cardiology||Deals with disorders and abnormalities of the heart and circulatory system.|
|Emergency Medicine||Cares for patients with illnesses or injuries that required immediate medical attention to prevent death or permanent disabilities.|
|Neurology||Deals with disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Cares for the health of the female reproductive organs and the management of pregnancy.|
|Orthopedics||Correction of impairments of the skeletal system which includes the spinal structures, muscles, and ligaments.|
|Pathology||The causes and effects of diseases including laboratory examination, diagnosis, and forensic.|
|Pediatrics||The medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.|
|Psychiatry||Deals with the disorders of the mind, emotion, and behavior.|
|Surgery||The use of instrumental techniques to investigate and treat diseases and injuries, and repair bodily functions from damage.|
Most of the medical universities in Egypt are accredited and recognized by the following organizations:
- World Health Organization(WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG)
- Association for Medical Education in Europe(AMEE)
- Group Medical Coverage(GMC)
- World Directory of Medical Schools(WDOMS)
|1st Year Subjects||2nd Year Subjects||3rd Year Subjects||4th Year Subjects||5th Year Subjects|
|Basic Mechanisms Of Diseases||Epidemiology And Biostatistics||Medicine Posting||Medicine Posting||Medicine Posting|
|Genetics, Immunology And Molecular Medicine||Gastro-Intestinal System And Nutrition||Surgery Posting||Surgery Posting||Surgery Posting|
|Cardiovascular System||Musculoskeletal System||Obstetrics & Gynaecology Posting||Primary Care Posting||Obstetrics And Gynaecology Posting|
|Haematology System||Urinary System||Paediatrics Posting||Orthopaedics Posting||Paediatrics Posting|
|Respiratory System||Nervous System||Primary Care Medicine Posting||Psychiatry Posting||Orthopaedics Posting|
|Reproductive System||Dermatology Posting||Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Critical And Palliative Care Medicine||Psychiatry Posting|
|Endocrine And Metabolism||Community Health Posting||Ophthalmolgy, And Otorhinolaryngology|
What are the entry requirements for MBBS in Egypt?
International Baccalaureate (IB): 30 points with a minimum of 2 Science subjects/ Mathematics at Higher Level (HL) & 1 Science subject at Standard Level (SL) & minimum score of 4 each in Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics
Indian Pre-University: Average of 70% in any 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & & Physics/Mathematics)
STPM/A-Levels: Grades BBB, ABC or AAC in 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics)
English Proficiency (Minimum): Band 4 in MUET (Local Candidates)/Band 6 in IELTS/550 in TOEFL (International Candidates)
Application Process and Document Required for Egypt
The following documents are to be carried before taking admission to Egypt Medical Colleges.
- Passport (Minimum 12 month validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs
- The official invitation letter from the Medical University of Egypt.
- All the documents with authorization from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- All the Documents with legalization from the Egyptian Embassy.
- Visa and Application fees
- The bank receipt of the 1st year Tuition fee of the University.
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Egypt is very simple, basic, and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection. Please do follow the steps given below:
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the correct details.
- An offer letter will be given and preserve it for future use.
- Pay the expense for the enrolment at University/College.
- Apply for the visa, after the payment is done to your required medical college in Egypt.
- Get a Visa for studying MBBS in Egypt.
- Finally, book a flight to Egypt and the process gets over.
Benefits of Study Abroad MBBS in China?
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Affordable Tuition Fee
- Low cost of Living
- No Entrance Exam
- Indian Food Available
- Scholarship provided on Merit basis
- Advance Academic Curriculum
- Students are highly Safe and Secure
- Global Job Opportunities
- Guidance for MCI Screening Test
- Internship in student’s home country or abroad
- Admission in the Top Ranked Universities
- Mbbs in Egypt Simple admission process.
- Affordable fees without the donation.
- The medical colleges are built with well-equipped laboratory facilities.
- The medical colleges in Egypt follow the US-based curriculum.
- The Universities have experienced faculties who follow apt teacher-student ratio.
- Clinical rotations are given to medical graduates.
- The students are given excellent coaching so that they are eligible to clear the screening tests like USMLE, MCI FMGE, PLAB, AMC, etc.,
- Globally accepted medical graduation for my future career.
- An opportunity to earn while working.