Study Medical Degree In Kazakhstan
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is always the worth for money as medical education available at very minimal rates. Kazakhstan medical universities are globally admired because of its high-quality schooling methodology. Every year more than 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission in foreign countries.
All top medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.Kazakhstan progress itself as a regional heart for Central Asia. MBBS in Kazakhstan is an immensely valued medical degree with the best medical universities.
There are several destinations in the world to study medicine for Indian students but Kazakhstan provides more diversity and an excellent opportunity for Indian & international students. Getting an MBBS seat in the best medical universities in Kazakhstan is so simple as compared to other countries.
Kazakhstan is one of the abroad countries that provide an excellent MBBS medical degree course program. They give a better Clinical and Non-Clinical study experience to the students. The duration for the MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Though many countries offer the MBBS program, Kazakhstan’s offer for medical studies is different as it provides a better experience and education to the students.
The MBBS in Kazakhstan program is a very comprehensive and integrated education given to the students to make them united regardless of diversities. And, students from all over the world learn and work together without any issues as Kazakhstan provides them a safe and pleasant environment.
Kazakhstan Medical Universities produce a large number of MBBS professionals with extraordinarily skilled doctors along with clinical studies and so they compete with the latest techniques than the other professionals. MBBS in Kazakhstan gives more priority to the study of medicine and surgery with an undergraduate degree.
Kazakhstan is a republic country with unlimited landmarks and ensuring safety is its special feature. It provides a safe and pleasant environment for the students coming from various countries. Kazakhstan has become a growing hotspot in the medical field than any other country in the world.
The Kazakhs people treat others with more hospitality and so there is a calm and easeful environment developed for the students residing there. Kazakhstan stands as a home for 100 ethnic groups and more than 40 faiths.
Hence, most of the students from various countries like India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives, Bangladesh, and Middle Eastern countries choose Kazakhstan for their medical degree education. The affordable cost and safe atmosphere offered by the Kazakhstan Universities make the students choose Kazakhstan for MBBS rather than other countries to study MBBS.
Tuition Fee Structure of MBBS in Kazakhstan?
The Fee structure of the MBBS program in Kazakhstan for Indian students is subject to differ among various universities. The range of medical course fee is 14 lakhs to 25 lakhs Indian Rupees in top MCI recognized universities in Kazakhstan.
Fees structure of MBBS university in Kazakhstan:
|Name of top Universities
||Tuition Fees (6 Years)
||Hostel Fee (6 Years)
||Total Fee (6 Years)
|Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University
||₹ 17.96 Lakh
||₹ 1.14 Lakh
||₹ 19.11 Lakh
|JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
||₹ 12.93 Lakh
||₹ 2.15 Lakh
||₹ 15.09 Lakh
|Karaganda State Medical University
||₹ 16.88 Lakh
||₹ 2.40 Lakh
||₹ 17.28 Lakh
|Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education
||₹ 12.57 Lakh
||₹ 2.51 Lakh
||₹ 15.09 Lakh
|JSC Astana Medical University
||₹ 13.29 Lakh
||₹ 2.51 Lakh
||₹ 15.81 Lakh
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University
||₹ 14.37 Lakh
||₹ 2.51 Lakh
||₹ 16.88 Lakh
|M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University
||₹ 10.77 Lakh
||₹ 1.79 Lakh
||₹ 12.57 Lakh
|Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov
||₹ 10.78 Lakh
||₹ 1.79 Lakh
||₹ 12.57 Lakh
|Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
||₹ 15.09 Lakh
||₹ 3.59 Lakh
||₹ 18.68 Lakh
|University of International Business
||₹ 21.55 Lakh
||₹ 7.86 Lakh
||₹ 29.42 Lakh
They have to pay the amount for the various purposes to acquire their MBBS in Kazakhstan study in reputed Universities. But it is sorted out when the students choose Kazakhstan for their MBBS program, as there are no donation fees received from the students from any of the Kazakhstan Universities.
There is no entrance test conducted during the admission process and it is a simple and straightforward process to get an admission. The medical colleges in Kazakhstan provide education with well-equipped infrastructure and more experienced faculty members.
The teaching methodology seems to be more intensive to make the students get through the concepts very easily.
The faculty members of the Kazakhstan University are more experienced in their fields of medicine which helps the students to achieve their MBBS education by properly understanding the disordered structure of the human.
And, studying in Kazakhstan satisfies the students seeking for MBBS education with affordable price and quality education abroad. Kazakhstan is a republic nation that provides the student with safety and security guaranteed throughout their course.
FIELDS OF MEDICINE
Medicine is multidisciplinary and covers a wide range of fields. Students must know all the fields but will be allowed to later specialize in one particular field. The following is an inexhaustive list of examples:
|| Total care of the patient before, during, and after surgery. This involves the patient’s pain management, resuscitation, and intensive care.
||Deals with disorders and abnormalities of the heart and circulatory system.
||Cares for patients with illnesses or injuries that required immediate medical attention to prevent death or permanent disabilities.
||Deals with disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.
|Obstetrics & Gynecology
||Cares for the health of the female reproductive organs and the management of pregnancy.
||Correction of impairments of the skeletal system which includes the spinal structures, muscles, and ligaments.
||The causes and effects of diseases including laboratory examination, diagnosis, and forensic.
||The medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.
||Deals with the disorders of the mind, emotion, and behavior.
||The use of instrumental techniques to investigate and treat diseases and injuries, and repair bodily functions from damage.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Fully English Medium
- No Capitation
- Moderate cost Fee
- Medical in Kazakhstan Recognized By WHO, MCI, and other International Recognized Bodies.
- Easy Fee Installment
- World Class Infrastructure
- Great Opportunities after fulfillment MBBS effectively.
- Application VISA is exceptionally basic and simple and no is pressure engaged with it.
- Education standard is to a great degree high keeping up its quality and hopefuls are not required to show up for the therapeutic examination.
- Colleges there give showing world-class techniques and belief systems. At the same time, they pick up a global introduction which is the preference to them.
- Once they finish their investigations, they can even go to their country and can either total their further examinations or can likewise apply for the activity.
- They can show up in the screening test led by the Medical Council of India. They can likewise apply for the European Union and the United States of America for employments. The degree is perceived all around the world.
- Safety and security are guaranteed in the nation and also, they take in the history and culture of the nation too. Along these lines they defeat presentation.
- Easy VISA process with 100% certification.
What is the Best MCI recognized Medical colleges in Kazakhstan?
Affiliation and recognition are the most important parameters that decide the good and best medical school. Medical universities in Kazakhstan are affiliated with:-.
- Ministry of Education, Kazakhstan
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- WFME (World Federation for Medical Education)
- FAIMER (The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research)
MBBS Syllabus in Kazakhstan
Before going to Kazakhstan for Medical Studies please evaluate the MBBS curriculum of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. The arrangement and the blueprint of MBBS in Kazakhstan are as follow:
||Anatomy and Histology
||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology
||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology
||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology
||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology
|4th – 5th
|| 7th – 10th Semester:
||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Kazakhstan.
What is the entry requirement for MBBS Study in Kazakhstan?
The procedure of MBBS Study in Kazakhstan is very straightforward and hassle-free.
- The academic entry requirement is 50% marks in 12th class with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for general category & 40% for SC/ST and OBC as per MCI rule.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years and above.
- No entrance examination
- No upper age limit
- Qualified NEET score
- English Proficiency (Minimum): Band 6 in IELTS/550 in TOEFL (International Candidates)
Affordable Costs of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
The affordability of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has made it a delicious cake for students, both Indian, Pakistan students, and international students. Here is a list of the fees associated with running a medical program in Kazakhstan:
- Tuition Fees ranges from 3600 US Dollars to 5700 US Dollar for each year.
- The hostel fee is 600 US dollars for a year.
What are the Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan?
Here is the list of required documents to apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan:-
- Scanned copy of Passport
- 5 passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- HSC and SSC Mark Sheets
- Police Clearance certificate
- Bank account Statement
What is the Application Procedure for admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan?
The procedure of MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is very easy and hassle-free.
- Firstly, students should fill the application form for the selected universities as per interest.
- Once the university accepts the application, the student will get the admission/eligibility letter from us.
- After the acceptance letter, the student needs to present all the required documents at our office.
- We will apply for a student visa at the Embassy of Kazakhstan in Delhi. Students may get an interview call from Embassy.
- Once the visa endorsed we will notify the candidate of the traveling date.
- When students arrive at Kazakhstan airport, University representative ill pick up students from the airport and drop at university accommodation.
- Students will pay the balance tuition fee to the international student department and joins the MBBS course.
What is the duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- The duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years.
- One year internship at private and government hospitals in Kazakhstan.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Quick Facts
Min. Fee Expense: Rs. 16.00 Lakh for 5 Years
NEET Qualification: Mandatory
Admission Model: First Come First Get
Top-Rated University: Kazakh National Medical University
Lowest Fee University: West Kazakh Medical University
Top MCI Recognised Universities to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty
- Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty
- JSC Astana Medical University, Astana, Kazakhstan
- JSC South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Karaganda State Medical University, Karagandy
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Almaty
- Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty
- Kokshetau State University named after Shokan Ualikhanov, Kokshetau
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl
- Semey State Medical University, Semey
- University of International Business, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Aktobe
Benefits of Study Abroad MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Affordable Tuition Fee
- Low cost of Living
- No Entrance Exam
- Indian Food Available
- Scholarship provided on Merit basis
- Advance Academic Curriculum
- Students are highly Safe and Secure
- Global Job Opportunities
- Guidance for MCI Screening Test
- Internship in student’s home country or abroad
- Admission in the Top Ranked Universities
Opportunities after MBBS Abroad from Kazakhstan
What are the Opportunities after MBBS from Kazakhstan?
MBBS from Kazakhstan is the first-rated profession as it offers many choices to students graduating from MCI approved Universities in Kazakhstan. MBBS from abroad give the following options to students:
Option 1: The most taken alternative is to return back to India and register for FMGE or the MCI Screening Test. Prepare and qualify for this exam and get medical registration practice number from MCI for clinical practice in India.
Option 2: After finishing Medical Degree from Kazakhstan and getting a Medical practical license from MCI, students can discover the possibilities in that country itself and go for PG courses, and settle in that country. You can additionally look for job opportunities in different countries.
Option 3: While studying in MBBS Degree in Kazakhstan, the student can apply for USMLE Step 1 if you desire to settle down or exercise clinical practice in the US. USMLE has three steps and students who qualify all the three steps of USMLE, can get Permanent Registration from the Medical Council of the USA. PLAB is the option for students which is the licensing exam of the UK. Students can additionally go for PG in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.