MBBS in Philippines offers recognized graduation which is accepted everywhere. The Philippines is known for its special features such as innovative technology and high-quality education.
MBBS in Philippines provides education at low expense. It helps the students to achieve their dream and gain more confidence in life. Medical degree in the Philippines makes numerous doctors with excellent medical skills. So, MBBS in the Philippines is best suited for all the students to explore new things.
Nowadays, MBBS from the Philippines becomes the best place for Indian students to study the course of medicine. There are more than 2200 higher educational institutions and 40 medical colleges in the Philippines. Every year, more than 15,000 foreign students take admission in Philippines Medical universities and out of which around 70% are Indian students. The standard of education in Philippines universities is well known around the globe. Thousands of doctors from the medical universities of the Philippines are sent to various countries like the USA and the UK every year.
MBBS in the Philippines is a golden opportunity for the students to fulfill their MBBS dream. It is the home for many students with wonderful universities.
The cost of the MBBS medical degree program and living is very less when compared to other countries.
The medical colleges have experienced faculties to ensure teaching with utmost care. The teaching ratio is 18:2 which makes the students clarify and discuss their problems in subjects. The medium of instruction is English in most of the medical colleges.
The teaching methodologies help the students to reduce the screening test with success at their first attempt. The medical colleges are built with well-equipped and up-to-date types of machinery to provide quality education to the students.
MBBS in Philippines has an education system that consists of theories, practical and technological training. They also use research videos and seminars for teaching. The medical colleges in the Philippines successfully produce excellent doctors with globally recognized graduation. So, MBBS in Philippines is the best destination for the students who aim in the medical field.
The Philippines offers a 4-year MBBS course to those who have already finished graduation in India. The student not only saves 1-2 years of his/her life but also saves money that would have been otherwise spent on college fees, accommodation, food, traveling, etc. MBBS in the Philippines offers a subsidized fee structure (mentioned below on this page) for students who have already completed degrees such as B.Sc, BAMS, B.Pharma to name a few. Contact Admission Counsellors for admission for MBBS in Philippines. However, you are required to qualify NEET for admission after graduation as well. This is how you can get lateral entry MBBS in the Philippines.
1.As per 2019 MCI/FMGE results, more than 70 percent of students from the universities of the Philippines has passed their MCI test in their first attempt.
2.The Indian Government is also supporting the MBBS in Philippines as they have passed a law that It is not mandatory for Indian students who complete their MBBS from the Philippines to do 12 months of internship training in India. It shows that now students can save their 1 year after completing their MBBS.
3. The medium of instruction is English which helps Indian students to easily adapt and avoids the learning curve of an extra language.
4.Philippines offers high-quality education with a safe environment for Indian students. The fees are very low compared to many countries. The degree in medical obtained from Philippines is globally accepted. This helps the students to get a job anywhere in the world.
5.The medical institutes of Philippines permit students to practically diagnose patients which improves their confidence and provides them with better practical knowledge.
MBBS In Philippines Fee Structure 2020
The fee structure for the MBBS program in Philippines costs for Indian students from Rs.15,00,000-Rs.25,00,000 for the entire program. Internship of 1 year is given for the minimum fees of 4000$ – 5500$
|Name of College||Total College Fees in ₹ (Approx.)|
|University of Perpetual Help||23,25,000|
|AMA School of Medicine, Makati Campus, Metro Manila||18,75,500|
|Our Lady of Fatima University||27,74,000|
|Angeles University Foundation||25,11,000|
Medical School Foundation
The fees for medical colleges for MBBS in Philippine are affordable for Indian students. The quality of education is of the highest order in medical colleges in the Philippines. It is the perfect Return on Investment.
MBBS in Philippines is also called BS-MD. The tenure of the medical program consists of 16 months focussing on the Bachelor of Science program to create a basement to imbibe medical education.
Next, they are taught with medicine and allied components. The final year is for practical training in specific hospitals to have excellent practical knowledge of their MBBS course.
FIELDS OF MEDICINE
Medicine is multidisciplinary and covers a wide range of fields. Students must know all the fields but will be allowed to later specialize in one particular field. The following is an inexhaustive list of examples:
|Anesthesiology||Total care of the patient before, during, and after surgery. This involves the patient’s pain management, resuscitation, and intensive care.|
|Cardiology||Deals with disorders and abnormalities of the heart and circulatory system.|
|Emergency Medicine||Cares for patients with illnesses or injuries that required immediate medical attention to prevent death or permanent disabilities.|
|Neurology||Deals with disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Cares for the health of the female reproductive organs and the management of pregnancy.|
|Orthopedics||Correction of impairments of the skeletal system which includes the spinal structures, muscles, and ligaments.|
|Pathology||The causes and effects of diseases including laboratory examination, diagnosis, and forensic.|
|Pediatrics||The medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.|
|Psychiatry||Deals with the disorders of the mind, emotion, and behavior.|
|Surgery||The use of instrumental techniques to investigate and treat diseases and injuries, and repair bodily functions from damage.|
Most of the medical universities in Philippines are accredited and recognized by the following organizations:
- World Health Organization(WHO)
- World Health Organisation(WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates(ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and ResearchFAIMER
- Association for Medical Education in Europe(AMEE)
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay(EMSA)
What are the entry requirements for MBBS in Philippines?
International Baccalaureate (IB): 30 points with a minimum of 2 Science subjects/ Mathematics at Higher Level (HL) & 1 Science subject at Standard Level (SL) & minimum score of 4 each in Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics
Indian Pre-University: Average of 70% in any 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & & Physics/Mathematics)
STPM/A-Levels: Grades BBB, ABC or AAC in 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics)
English Proficiency (Minimum): Band 4 in MUET (Local Candidates)/Band 6 in IELTS/550 in TOEFL (International Candidates)
Application Process and Document Required for Philippines
The following documents are to be carried before taking admission to Philippines Medical Colleges.
- Passport (Minimum 12 month validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs
- The official invitation letter from the Medical University of Philippines.
- All the documents with authorization from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- All the Documents with legalization from the Philippines Embassy.
- Visa and Application fees
- The bank receipt of the 1st year Tuition fee of the University.
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Philippines is very simple, basic, and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection. Please do follow the steps given below:
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the correct details.
- An offer letter will be given and preserve it for future use.
- Pay the expense for the enrolment at University/College.
- Apply for the visa, after the payment is done to your required medical college in Philippines.
- Get a Visa for studying MBBS in Philippines.
- Finally, book a flight to Philippines and the process gets over.
- MBBS program offered at an affordable cost.
- The living cost is also very less.
- The country ensures complete security for the students.
- The climatic condition is suitable for the students coming from various countries.
- Appropriate teacher-students ratio maintained in the medical colleges.
- The students are given practical training with an internship.
- Globally recognized degree provided by the medical universities of Philippines.
- Scholarships are given to the students.
- The restaurants in Philippines offer North Indian and South Indian foods.