MBBS in Poland is the hot destination for Indian students. Most of the students from all the countries travel Poland for their medical education because of the safe and secure atmosphere being offered over there.
The students excel in their medical degree field and become medical professionals being well-known all over the world.
MBBS in Poland provides high-quality education in the medical field and so the country attracts many students to pursue medical education from all over the country. So, the best preferred destination for many students seems to Poland, and MBBS in Poland ensures safe learning with all the requirements.
MBBS in Poland gives safe and secure surroundings for the students. This makes them choose Poland to learn MBBS in a peaceful country.
The universities of Poland render high-quality education at a low expense. The country ensures high growth and development of the students after they complete MBBS in Poland.
The medical schools in Poland are reputed around the world. The medical universities of Poland ensure a tension-free admission process with no entrance test conducted and no capitation is received throughout the process. This helps the students get admission in the most reputed universities of Poland.
The students feel comfortable when it comes to the medium of instruction as it is English which is widely spoken in all the colleges.
The medical colleges of Poland have highly experienced faculties who teach the students with proper observation and crystalline explanation. This creates a strong impact in the minds of the student and they are developed with good clinical skills.
This helps the students to clear the MCI screening test at their first attempt and start their career at various places in the world. MBBS in Poland medical universities offer a blue card to the students after completing their graduation to get a job and start working in the country.
They get their medical service with health insurance and so they get the necessary service at a low cost.
So, MBBS in Poland is the best decision to be chosen by many of the students from all the countries. It helps in achieving their dream of becoming doctors and other medical professionals.
MBBS Fee Structure in Poland 2020
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees Per Year||Hostel Fees Per Year|
|Warsaw Medical Academy||11500 USD||3000 USD|
|Medical University Of Gdansk||9000 USD||3000 USD|
|Medical University of Lodz||12800 USD||3500 USD|
Universities for MBBS in Poland 2020
- Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Medical University of Lublin
- Medical University of Wroclaw
- Nicolaus Copernicus University
- Medical University of Silesia
- University of Warmia and Mazury
- Warsaw Medical Academy
- Medical University of Lodz
Tuition Fee of MBBS in Poland
The expense of MBBS in Poland is very low when compared to other countries.
MBBS in Poland: Fee Structure 2020
Here is the fee structure for all the MCI approved medical universities of Poland
|Name of the Universities||College Fee||Hostel Fee||Total|
|Warsaw Medical Academy||Rs. 52,86,000||NA||Rs. 52,86,000|
|University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn||Rs. 51,00,000||Rs. 5,70,000||Rs. 56,70,000|
|Medical University of Gdansk||Rs. 50,40,000||Rs. 5,70,000||Rs.56,10,000|
|Poznan Medical University||Rs. 65,94,000||Rs. 7,20,000||Rs. 73,14,000|
|Jagiellonian University Medical College||Rs. 65,94,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 70,98,000|
|Medical University of Lodz||Rs. 52,32,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 57,36,000|
|Medical University of Lublin||Rs. 63,88,200||Rs. 6,30,000||Rs. 70,18,200|
|University of Silesia||Rs. 36,21,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 41,25,000|
|University of Wroclaw||Rs. 54,30,000||Rs. 6,30,000||Rs. 60,60,000|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University||Rs. 50,40,000||Rs. 5,04,000||Rs. 55,44,000|
MBBS in Poland is for 6 years. The medical program is divided into 2 parts:
Pre-clinical studies: The first three years are referred to as pre-clinical studies that consist of Anatomy, Histology Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Biology, Physiology study, and Embryology which introduce the subjects in clinical aspects.
Clinical studies: The final three years of the medical course consists of clinical knowledge for 2 years and training for 1 year to have a clinical practice.
FIELDS OF MEDICINE
Medicine is multidisciplinary and covers a wide range of fields. Students must know all the fields but will be allowed to later specialize in one particular field. The following is an inexhaustive list of examples:
|Anesthesiology||Total care of the patient before, during, and after surgery. This involves the patient’s pain management, resuscitation, and intensive care.|
|Cardiology||Deals with disorders and abnormalities of the heart and circulatory system.|
|Emergency Medicine||Cares for patients with illnesses or injuries that required immediate medical attention to prevent death or permanent disabilities.|
|Neurology||Deals with disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Cares for the health of the female reproductive organs and the management of pregnancy.|
|Orthopedics||Correction of impairments of the skeletal system which includes the spinal structures, muscles, and ligaments.|
|Pathology||The causes and effects of diseases including laboratory examination, diagnosis, and forensic.|
|Pediatrics||The medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.|
|Psychiatry||Deals with the disorders of the mind, emotion, and behavior.|
|Surgery||The use of instrumental techniques to investigate and treat diseases and injuries, and repair bodily functions from damage.|
The medical universities in Armenia are approved and recognized by the World Health Organisation(WHO) and Medical Councils of India(MCI) and other countries.
- World Health Organization(WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- The Ministry of Health
- The Ministry of Education Science
|1st Year Subjects||2nd Year Subjects||3rd Year Subjects||4th Year Subjects||5th Year Subjects|
|Basic Mechanisms Of Diseases||Epidemiology And Biostatistics||Medicine Posting||Medicine Posting||Medicine Posting|
|Genetics, Immunology And Molecular Medicine||Gastro-Intestinal System And Nutrition||Surgery Posting||Surgery Posting||Surgery Posting|
|Cardiovascular System||Musculoskeletal System||Obstetrics & Gynaecology Posting||Primary Care Posting||Obstetrics And Gynaecology Posting|
|Haematology System||Urinary System||Paediatrics Posting||Orthopaedics Posting||Paediatrics Posting|
|Respiratory System||Nervous System||Primary Care Medicine Posting||Psychiatry Posting||Orthopaedics Posting|
|Reproductive System||Dermatology Posting||Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Critical And Palliative Care Medicine||Psychiatry Posting|
|Endocrine And Metabolism||Community Health Posting||Ophthalmolgy, And Otorhinolaryngology|
What are the entry requirements for MBBS in Poland?
International Baccalaureate (IB): 30 points with a minimum of 2 Science subjects/ Mathematics at Higher Level (HL) & 1 Science subject at Standard Level (SL) & minimum score of 4 each in Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics
Indian Pre-University: Average of 70% in any 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & & Physics/Mathematics)
STPM/A-Levels: Grades BBB, ABC or AAC in 3 subjects (Biology & Chemistry & Physics/Mathematics)
English Proficiency (Minimum): Band 4 in MUET (Local Candidates)/Band 6 in IELTS/550 in TOEFL (International Candidates)
Application Process and Document Required for Poland
The following documents are to be carried before taking admission to Poland Medical Colleges.
- Passport (Minimum 12 month validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs
- The official invitation letter from the Medical University of Poland.
- All the documents with authorization from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- All the Documents with legalization from the Poland Embassy.
- Visa and Application fees
- The bank receipt of the 1st year Tuition fee of the University.
The Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Poland is very simple, basic, and direct. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection. Please do follow the steps given below:
- Fill the application form of the desired institute with all the correct details.
- An offer letter will be given and preserve it for future use.
- Pay the expense for the enrolment at University/College.
- Apply for the visa, after the payment is done to your required medical college in Poland.
- Get a Visa for studying MBBS in Poland.
- Finally, book a flight to Poland and the process gets over.
Benefits of Study Abroad MBBS in China?
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Affordable Tuition Fee
- Low cost of Living
- No Entrance Exam
- Indian Food Available
- Scholarship provided on Merit basis
- Advance Academic Curriculum
- Students are highly Safe and Secure
- Global Job Opportunities
- Guidance for MCI Screening Test
- Internship in student’s home country or abroad
- Admission in the Top Ranked Universities
- The medical Universities of Poland are listed in the world directory of medical colleges.
- No entrance exam is conducted and no donation is received for admission.
- The medical universities provide a high quality of education to the students.
- MBBS in Poland offers low cost the entire medical course.
- The government & private hospitals in Poland provide a one-year Internship.
- Poland follows the English medium of instruction in all the medical colleges.
- A globally recognized degree is given for the medical aspirants after they complete the course.
- Job opportunity for the students to commence their work soon after graduation.
- MBBS in Poland trains the students with FMGE / MCI Screening Test coaching including mock tests during their medical course.
- Students are eligible for the licensing exam like MCI Screening Test, PLAB, USMLE, etc.
- The climatic condition is suitable for all students.